Now, 5 things I think are fabulous...
1. My husband. He is fabulous in a manly sort of way. And he brought me coffee yesterday morning which secured his position as number 1. Doc is caring, funny, and a really fabulous dad. And he makes my heart flutter, still. He's yummy and he's all mine.
2. Sleeping in. Oh, the luxury that I took for granted when I was younger. Sleeping in would be one of the most fabulous things I could think of doing these days.
3. Coffee with creamer, sweetener, and whipped cream on top. You sweet creamy combination. You are fabulous and frankly the only motivation for me to get out of bed on some cold mornings. Even better...coffee that is shared with my BFF Birdie. She is completely fabulous and there are very few things in life better than sitting with her and visiting over a cup of coffee. FAB-U-LOUS.
4. Louis Vuitton purse. I'm not a label freak. I think I own one item of designer origin and that was a gift from my sister. But I have a weak spot in my being for this one item...which I am happy dreaming about and realize that the dream may be sweeter than the actual ownership of said item. Anyway...here she is. Isn't she beautiful?
5. Christmas. I love everything from the decorating to the shopping to the family dinners. It's a lot of work but always worth it to celebrate my Savior's birth. Isn't Jesus the most fabulous thing of all!
Now, I think because these cyber friends are fabulous, they need an award, too!
1.The Unconventional Doctor I'm very partial but he is witty and knowledgable and very handsome. What more could you ask for?
2.Erin's Little Corner of the World I met Erin through my Farm Chick sister. She is awesome and I want to be as pulled together as she is when I grow up. If she were a desperate housewife, she'd be Bree. She even has the red hair. Now she is a contributing writer to the local newspaper where she lives. And her family is as fabulous as she is!
3. Kim at Keeping Ground I personally know Kim and she's great. I love getting to know her more through her blog. She keeps it real. I like real people like her. No fakey. She's talented and her babies and hubs are great, too. Fabulous.
4.Snapshots by Christina Christina is another personal friend. She is the most positive person I know. She always has a smile. She posts pictures from her photography work. I love seeing her most recent pictures!
5. Kimber's Space Kimber feels Doc's pain in the ol' health care system. She and her hubby are both medical care givers. She has a great family and a kindred love of Christmas (you should see the photo of her ginormous Christmas tree.)She's also from Indiana, which holds a special place as our home state away from home so her blog brings back memories for me of adventures I've had!